Table of Contents
The Translation of Teacher in Hausa language with Sentences
The word Teacher in hausa languge simply means Malami and it is among the most common hausa words see also 20 common hausa words the commonly used words in hausa languge by hausa people. But let us construct a sentences of the word teacher which has the meaning of malami in hausa.
Sentences of The Word Teacher Meaning Malami in hausa
- He is a Teacher in hausa means Shi malami ne
- The teacher is writing in hausa means Malamin yana Rubutu
- Our teacher in hausa simply means Malamin mu
- I am a teacher in hausa Ni malami ne
- My friend is a teacher in hausa Abokina malami ne.
The meaning of teacher in hausa languse is malami which we have discussed above and also construct sentences on the word Teacher, so you can also ask yourself what are the most common hausa words so i have write a post on it 20 common hausa words You can read it and also i have done COMMON HAUSA WORDS WITH EXAMPLES which i also provide the meaning of the common hausa words in english whith their translation.